Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1½ teaspoons rosemary
1½ teaspoons sage
1½ teaspoons thyme
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 pounds turkey breast, thawed if frozen
<!–more Keep reading fantastic post–>
1. Spray the air fryer basket lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, Dijon mustard, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper to make a paste. Smear the paste all over the turkey breast.
3. Place the turkey breast in the air fryer basket. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 370ºF for 20 minutes. Flip turkey breast over and baste it with any drippings that have collected in the bottom drawer of the air fryer oven. Air fry until the internal temperature of the meat reaches at least 170ºF, 20 more minutes.
4. If desired, increase the temperature to 400ºF, flip the turkey breast over one last time, and air fry for 5 minutes to get a crispy exterior.
5. Let the turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving