Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
6 oz. beef
5 tablespoon heavy cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Chop the beef into small pieces and sprinkle it with salt.
2. Mix to combine and put in the air fryer basket.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 360 F and cook the beef for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them using a hand whisker.
5. Sprinkle the egg mixture with paprika, nutmeg, and ground black pepper.
6. Whisk egg mixture gently.
7. Toss the butter into the beef and pour the egg mixture.
8. Add the heavy cream and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Stir the mixture with a spatula until you get scrambled eggs and cook for 3 minutes more.
10. Transfer onto serving plates.
total carbs 2.3