Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
½ teaspoon ground thyme
½ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cream
10 oz. Canadian beef
1. Slice Canadian beef.
2. Combine the ground thyme, ground coriander, ground black pepper, and salt in the shallow bowl. Shake
3. Then sprinkle the sliced beef with the spices.
4. Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
5. Put the prepared sliced beef in the air fryer and cook it for 5 minutes.
6. Turn the beef over and cook it for 5 minutes more.
7. When the beef is cooked and slightly crunchy remove from the air fryer and serve it with the cream.
total carbs 1.9