Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup almond flour
4 tablespoon butter
6 tablespoon almond milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 oz. blackberry
½ teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Put the almond flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Add baking soda, salt, stevia, and vanilla extract.
3. Add butter, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Crush the blackberries gently and add into the almond flour mixture.
5. Stir carefully with a fork until well combined.
6. Leave the mixture to one side for 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
8. Prepare the muffin molds.
9. Pour the dough in the muffin molds filling half way.
10. Put the muffing molds in the air fryer basket. Close the air fryer.
11. Cook the muffins for 10 minutes.
12. Remove the muffins from the air fryer basket.
13. Chill them until warm.
total carbs 4