Cooking Time: 17 Minutes
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon cream
1 tablespoon chives
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon oregano
- Put the eggs in the air fryer basket and cook them for 17 minutes at 320 F.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream, salt, dried parsley, and oregano in a shallow bowl.
- Chop the chives and add to the cream mixture.
- When the eggs are cooked – place them in the cold water and let them cool.
- Once cooled, peel the eggs and cut them into halves.
- Remove the egg yolks and add them to the cream mixture.
- Mash well with a fork.
- Then fill the egg whites with the cream-egg yolk mixture.
- Serve immediately.
total carbs 2.1