Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup almond flour
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
4 oz. bacon, cooked, chopped
3 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon cream
1. Crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it.
2. Add the baking powder, apple cider , and cream.
3. Stir it gently and add butter.
4. Add salt, almond flour, and coconut flour.
5. Sprinkle the mixture with the chopped bacon and knead the dough until smooth, soft, and slightly sticky.
6. Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
7. Cover the air fryer tray with foil.
8. Make 6 medium balls from the prepared dough and place the balls in the air fryer basket.
9. Cook the cookies for 15 minutes.
10. Allow to cool before serving.
total carbs 6.7