Cooking Time: 4 Minutes
1 teaspoon butter
1. Separate the egg whites and egg yolks into separate bowls.
2. Whisk the egg whites with a hand mixer until you get strong white peaks.
3. Grease the Air Fryer basket tray with butter.
4. Preheat the Air Fryer to 300 F.
5. Make the medium clouds from the egg white peaks in the prepared Air Fryer basket tray.
6. Place the basket tray in the Air Fryer and cook the cloud eggs for 2 minutes.
7. Remove the basket from the Air Fryer, place the egg yolks in the center of every egg cloud, and return the basket back in the Air Fryer.
8. Cook the dish for 2 minutes.
9. Remove the cooked dish from the basket and serve.
total carbs 0.3