Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Wash the eggplants carefully and slice into thick circles.
2. Combine the olive oil, minced garlic, salt, ground turmeric, and dried rosemary in a bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Brush each eggplant circle with the oil mixture.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
6. Place the eggplant in the air fryer rack and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Turn the eggplant and cook for 3 minutes more or until soft and golden brown.
total carbs 7.5