Cooking Time: 9 Minutes
1-pound ground lamb
3 oz chive stems
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon chili pepper
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 large egg
2 tablespoon coconut flour
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Combine the ground lamb with the diced chives.
2. Stir carefully and sprinkle the mixture with minced garlic and salt.
3. Add chili pepper, ground black pepper, and coconut flour.
4. Crack the egg into the mixture and mix with your hands.
5. Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
7. Make 6 large balls from the ground lamb mixture and flatten them to make the shape of a burger patty.
8. Place the burgers in the air fryer rack and drizzle them with olive oil.
9. Cook for 6 minutes.
10. Turn them using a spatula.
11. Cook the lamb burgers for 3 minutes.
12. Serve hot.
total carbs 3.9