Cooking Time: 11 Minutes
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Wash the cucumbers carefully and slice them into chips.
2. Sprinkle the chips with salt, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 370 F.
4. Place the cucumber slices in the air fryer rack.
5. Cook the cucumber chips for 11 minutes.
6. Transfer the cucumber chips to a paper towel and allow to cool.
7. Serve the cucumber chips immediately or keep them in a paper bag.
total carbs 1.8