Cooking Time: 16 Minutes
2 cups finely diced cooked corned beef
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (about 2 ounces)
¼ cup sauerkraut
1 cup lamb dust (see here) or powdered Parmesan cheese (see here)
Chopped fresh thyme, for garnish
Thousand Island Dipping Sauce (here), for serving (optional; omit for egg-free)
Cornichons, for serving (optional)
1. Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut until well
combined. Form the corned beef mixture into twelve 1½-inch balls.
3. Place the lamb dust in a shallow bowl. Roll the corned beef balls in the lamb dust and use your hands to form it into a thick crust around each ball.
4. Place 6 balls in the air fryer basket, spaced about ½ inch apart, and cook for 8 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Allow them to cool a bit before lifting them out of the air fryer (the fritters are very soft when the cheese is melted; they’re easier to handle once the cheese has hardened a bit). Repeat with the remaining fritters.
5. Garnish with chopped fresh thyme and serve with the dipping sauce and cornichons, if desired. Store
leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Reheat in a
preheated 350°F air fryer for 4 minutes, or until heated through.
total carbs 2g