Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking oil spray
1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch-thick strips
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 medium red onion, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
3 garlic cloves, minced
Juice of 2 limes
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 teaspoons chili powder
1½ teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Tortillas, for serving
1. Lightly coat a sheet pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place the chicken, bell peppers, and onion in a large bowl. Add the garlic, lime juice, and oil and toss to coat evenly.
3. Sprinkle the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the chicken mixture and toss again to coat evenly. Spread the fajita mixture in an even layer on the sheet pan.
4. Install a wire rack on Level 3. Select AIR ROAST, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time for 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
5. When the unit has preheated, place the sheet pan on the wire rack. Close the oven door to begin cooking.
6. After 10 minutes, remove the pan and toss the fajitas using tongs. Return the pan to the oven to finish cooking.
7. Cooking is complete when an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F. Serve warm with tortillas and desired toppings.