Cooking Time: 16 To 18 Minutes
1¼ cups grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 large egg, beaten
12 chicken wings
1. Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until blended. Place the flour in a second shallow bowl and the beaten egg in a third shallow bowl.
3. One at a time, dip the chicken wings into the flour, the beaten egg, and the Parmesan cheese mixture, coating thoroughly.
4. Place the chicken wings on the parchment and spritz with cooking spray.
5. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 390ºF for 8 minutes. Flip the chicken, spritz it with cooking spray, and air fry for 8 to 10 minutes more until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF and the insides are no longer pink. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.