Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
1 pound (454 g) flank steak
1 tablespoon avocado oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 ounces (57 g) goat cheese, crumbled
1 cup baby spinach, chopped
1. Place the steak in a large zip-top bag or between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet or heavy bottomed skillet, pound the steak to an even ¼-inch thickness.
2. Brush both sides of the steak with the avocado oil.
3. Mix the salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a small dish. Sprinkle this mixture over both sides of the steak.
4. Sprinkle the goat cheese over top, and top that with the spinach.
5. Starting at one of the long sides, roll the steak up tightly. Tie the rolled steak with kitchen string at 3-inch intervals.
6. Set the air fryer to 400°F (205ºC). Place the steak roll-up in the air fryer basket. Cook for 7 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for an additional 7 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reads 120°F (49ºC) for medium-rare (adjust the cooking time for your desired doneness).
total carbs 1